Now Available Bioshock 2 Remastered
We’ve got even more great news for Bioshock fans this week with the release of Bioshock 2 Remastered on SHIELD. This highly acclaimed game is ready to play immediately in the GeForce NOW store. And, it’s available for 75% off for a limited time! Last week, we added Bioshock Remastered to GeForce NOW’s Membership Library. In that game you explore a vast underwater city known as Rapture that holds many secrets, and enemies - including a deadly opponent called Big Daddy. In Bioshock 2, you return to Rapture once more - this time as a Big Daddy! Your goal: to discover who has been snatching little girls and bringing them to the underwater city, and why. Along the way you’ll discover new types of Plasmids, which grant special, superhuman combat skills The Remastered edition marks a major overhaul of the original game, which now sports a lush high-resolution texture makeover, along with new higher fidelity models and 4K resolution support. A new game mode called The Protector Trials has also been added. Fight to protect your Little Sister against waves of increasing opposition as you wield new types of weapons and Plasmid load-outs. No two trials are ever the same, so the action is always fresh - and furious! Bioshock 2 Remastered is available in the GeForce NOW store for $4.99, which is a savings of 75% off the regular price of $19.99. This price is good through August 28, 2017. Purchase includes unlimited streaming on SHIELD, and and a digital download code for Steam. Bioshock 2 Remastered is rated M for Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.
We’ve got even more great news for Bioshock fans this week with the release of Bioshock 2 Remastered on SHIELD. This highly acclaimed game is ready to play immediately in the GeForce NOW store. And, it’s available for 75% off for a limited time!

Last week, we added Bioshock Remastered to GeForce NOW’s Membership Library. In that game you explore a vast underwater city known as Rapture that holds many secrets, and enemies - including a deadly opponent called Big Daddy.

In Bioshock 2, you return to Rapture once more - this time as a Big Daddy! Your goal: to discover who has been snatching little girls and bringing them to the underwater city, and why. Along the way you’ll discover new types of Plasmids, which grant special, superhuman combat skills

The Remastered edition marks a major overhaul of the original game, which now sports a lush high-resolution texture makeover, along with new higher fidelity models and 4K resolution support.

A new game mode called The Protector Trials has also been added. Fight to protect your Little Sister against waves of increasing opposition as you wield new types of weapons and Plasmid load-outs. No two trials are ever the same, so the action is always fresh - and furious!

Bioshock 2 Remastered is available in the GeForce NOW store for $4.99, which is a savings of 75% off the regular price of $19.99. This price is good through August 28, 2017. Purchase includes unlimited streaming on SHIELD, and and a digital download code for Steam.

Bioshock 2 Remastered is rated M for Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.

Posted 08/22/2017 01:08 PM   
Thank you Andrewf. I buy now. A nice collection of my favorite games. In the future, add infinite and we will be happy.
Thank you Andrewf. I buy now. A nice collection of my favorite games. In the future, add infinite and we will be happy.

Posted 08/22/2017 01:27 PM   
A great addition to the store. Bioshock infinite is the only one in the series I haven't played yet. So it would be great to get it on GFN. I'd be happy to pay. I'm enjoying re-playing Bioshock while waiting for no man's sky patch.
A great addition to the store.

Bioshock infinite is the only one in the series I haven't played yet. So it would be great to get it on GFN. I'd be happy to pay.

I'm enjoying re-playing Bioshock while waiting for no man's sky patch.

Posted 08/22/2017 01:40 PM   
Really liking the massive discounts at release time. Practically impossible to not want to pull the trigger.
Really liking the massive discounts at release time. Practically impossible to not want to pull the trigger.

Posted 08/23/2017 12:31 AM   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JibYLBS4XTA

Posted 08/27/2017 03:17 PM   
Today I've completed both Bioshock parts. Nice games. It would still be time to add the third part to the purchase. Let's have a complete collection.
Today I've completed both Bioshock parts. Nice games. It would still be time to add the third part to the purchase. Let's have a complete collection.

Posted 08/28/2017 06:14 AM   
I had a great time with Bioshock 2. Probably my best experience with GeForce Now thus far, even better than NMS. I hope BioShock Infinite makes it to Shield... I want some God Rays.
I had a great time with Bioshock 2. Probably my best experience with GeForce Now thus far, even better than NMS. I hope BioShock Infinite makes it to Shield... I want some God Rays.

Posted 09/13/2017 05:04 AM   
Scroll To Top