Now Available Bioshock Remastered
  1 / 2    
We’re excited to announce that 2K’s Bioshock Remastered is ready and waiting for you to play on SHIELD. And the best part - it’s been added to the GeForce NOW membership library, so there’s no additional charge to play. The game is free for all members to enjoy! Play as Jack as he explores a vast underwater city known as Rapture, a 1960s steampunk-inspired setting that will test your combat, and thinking, skills. An intended Eden for its citizens, Rapture has instead become a battleground for those obsessed with ADAM, a genetic material that grants superhuman powers to those that obtain it. In your quest to escape what is quickly becoming a deadly prison, you’ll uncover the secrets behind Rapture’s construction, and it’s eventual demise. The game presents multiple paths to complete objectives, allowing you to choose when to use brains or brawn to win the day. The Remastered edition marks a major overhaul of the original game, which now sports a lush high resolution texture makeover, along with new higher fidelity models and 4K resolution support. Even if you’ve braved Rapture before, there’s plenty of reason to heed the call to play it once more. And, if you’re new to the Bioshock series, you are in for a treat! Bioshock Remastered is rated M for Mature, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.
We’re excited to announce that 2K’s Bioshock Remastered is ready and waiting for you to play on SHIELD. And the best part - it’s been added to the GeForce NOW membership library, so there’s no additional charge to play. The game is free for all members to enjoy!

Play as Jack as he explores a vast underwater city known as Rapture, a 1960s steampunk-inspired setting that will test your combat, and thinking, skills. An intended Eden for its citizens, Rapture has instead become a battleground for those obsessed with ADAM, a genetic material that grants superhuman powers to those that obtain it.

In your quest to escape what is quickly becoming a deadly prison, you’ll uncover the secrets behind Rapture’s construction, and it’s eventual demise. The game presents multiple paths to complete objectives, allowing you to choose when to use brains or brawn to win the day.

The Remastered edition marks a major overhaul of the original game, which now sports a lush high resolution texture makeover, along with new higher fidelity models and 4K resolution support.

Even if you’ve braved Rapture before, there’s plenty of reason to heed the call to play it once more. And, if you’re new to the Bioshock series, you are in for a treat!

Bioshock Remastered is rated M for Mature, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.

Posted 08/15/2017 02:54 PM   
Excellent work! I hope everyone enjoys the game.
Excellent work! I hope everyone enjoys the game.

Posted 08/15/2017 03:04 PM   
Awesome!
Awesome!

Posted 08/15/2017 03:14 PM   
What a great surprise!! Thanks Andrew & co
What a great surprise!! Thanks Andrew & co

Posted 08/15/2017 03:30 PM   
Fantastic news!
Fantastic news!

Posted 08/15/2017 03:58 PM   
Sweet!! Thank you! I thought I was seeing things for a minute on my "recommended" row but this is legit.
Sweet!! Thank you! I thought I was seeing things for a minute on my "recommended" row but this is legit.

Posted 08/15/2017 09:27 PM   
Great addition! Will play this after finishing Arkham Knight

Posted 08/15/2017 11:04 PM   

Posted 08/15/2017 11:06 PM   
May have to renew my subscription! I've been seeing lots of progression lately.
May have to renew my subscription! I've been seeing lots of progression lately.

Posted 08/16/2017 01:01 AM   
[quote="BrentLector"]May have to renew my subscription! I've been seeing lots of progression lately.[/quote] Progression? Are you serious? BioShock is a decade old! Finished it on my 360 back in 2007! Good game but poor offering for a supposedly modern service. If you're going to delve in to the past I suggest something like Unreal Tournament or Left 4 Dead, this service is crying out for a good multiplayer scene, not another old single player experience. Money staying in my pocket for yet another week.
BrentLector said:May have to renew my subscription! I've been seeing lots of progression lately.

Progression? Are you serious? BioShock is a decade old! Finished it on my 360 back in 2007! Good game but poor offering for a supposedly modern service.

If you're going to delve in to the past I suggest something like Unreal Tournament or Left 4 Dead, this service is crying out for a good multiplayer scene, not another old single player experience. Money staying in my pocket for yet another week.

Posted 08/16/2017 08:41 AM   
[quote="OldMcGroin"][quote="BrentLector"]May have to renew my subscription! I've been seeing lots of progression lately.[/quote] Progression? Are you serious? BioShock is a decade old! Finished it on my 360 back in 2007! Good game but poor offering for a supposedly modern service. If you're going to delve in to the past I suggest something like Unreal Tournament or Left 4 Dead, this service is crying out for a good multiplayer scene, not another old single player experience. Money staying in my pocket for yet another week.[/quote] Totally agree. These are old games that the companies are trying to get a couple more nickles for. If you havnt played any video games in the last century then sure, this would be good for you, but for me this is not the case. I don't mind paying for games if they are good and at least some what recent (Mad Max was a nice gem). In my opinion people who own the STV are tech and game enthusiasts, so I'm not sure who Nvidia thinks they are kidding with these kind of game releases. They say don't bite the hand that feeds you, but when the food is moldy bread that they charge you $8 a month for, I'm gonna take a nibble out of the pinky finger.
OldMcGroin said:
BrentLector said:May have to renew my subscription! I've been seeing lots of progression lately.

Progression? Are you serious? BioShock is a decade old! Finished it on my 360 back in 2007! Good game but poor offering for a supposedly modern service.

If you're going to delve in to the past I suggest something like Unreal Tournament or Left 4 Dead, this service is crying out for a good multiplayer scene, not another old single player experience. Money staying in my pocket for yet another week.

Totally agree. These are old games that the companies are trying to get a couple more nickles for. If you havnt played any video games in the last century then sure, this would be good for you, but for me this is not the case.

I don't mind paying for games if they are good and at least some what recent (Mad Max was a nice gem). In my opinion people who own the STV are tech and game enthusiasts, so I'm not sure who Nvidia thinks they are kidding with these kind of game releases.

They say don't bite the hand that feeds you, but when the food is moldy bread that they charge you $8 a month for, I'm gonna take a nibble out of the pinky finger.

Posted 08/16/2017 03:44 PM   
Here's a video of the gaming running on the Geforce Now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcczI4xLniI
Here's a video of the gaming running on the Geforce Now!

Posted 08/17/2017 04:29 AM   
Why dont they let the community know the status of the ubisoft games we were supposed to get back in. March?? And why we didnt get lawbreakers it just released on pc?? Im sure CliffyB would put his game on the service...Paragon runs great always smooth i play it everyday..
Why dont they let the community know the status of the ubisoft games we were supposed to get back in. March?? And why we didnt get lawbreakers it just released on pc?? Im sure CliffyB would put his game on the service...Paragon runs great always smooth i play it everyday..

Posted 08/17/2017 07:13 AM   

Posted 08/17/2017 07:14 AM   
Ubisoft games are canceled.
Ubisoft games are canceled.

Posted 08/19/2017 03:03 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top