Paragon Patching
Last time you guys did good with patching, only being unable for like an hour or two, but please don't take days with the patching. New Dawn/v42 has been live for over 12 hours now and we're still stuck on patching. :'( Sorry, I'm just really excited about this update.
Last time you guys did good with patching, only being unable for like an hour or two, but please don't take days with the patching. New Dawn/v42 has been live for over 12 hours now and we're still stuck on patching. :'(

Sorry, I'm just really excited about this update.

Posted 08/08/2017 10:01 PM   
I'm getting patching status this morning.. anyone else? I have noticed sometimes it does this and after a few restarts I'm game on. Is there a place to see the status of nvidia shield users patching status?? Communication is key Nvidia. Thanks all
I'm getting patching status this morning.. anyone else?

I have noticed sometimes it does this and after a few restarts I'm game on.

Is there a place to see the status of nvidia shield users patching status?? Communication is key Nvidia.

Thanks all

Posted 10/03/2017 02:49 PM   
Being that you made a post two months ago with no replys is not a good sign haha. I'm guessing there is no mods or communication here for this...
Being that you made a post two months ago with no replys is not a good sign haha. I'm guessing there is no mods or communication here for this...

Posted 10/03/2017 02:50 PM   
Well I don't think it is necessary to communicate every time paragon is patched. Lately is patched each week or each two weeks and usually Nvidia patch it taking a few hours when you cannot play. Seems enought for me. If they find some difficults and need more time then it should make a notification but if is a regular patch without problems don't deserve it.
Well I don't think it is necessary to communicate every time paragon is patched. Lately is patched each week or each two weeks and usually Nvidia patch it taking a few hours when you cannot play. Seems enought for me.
If they find some difficults and need more time then it should make a notification but if is a regular patch without problems don't deserve it.

Posted 10/04/2017 12:06 PM   
Removed duplicated.
Removed duplicated.

Posted 10/04/2017 12:07 PM   
Scroll To Top