Official 384.94 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 7/24/17)
  1 / 35    
Our new GeForce Game Ready 384.94 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for LawBreakers, ARK: Survival Evolved, Fortnite Early Access, Dark and Light, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/lawbreakers-game-ready-driver To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab. [u][b]Providing Feedback:[/b][/u] This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7: [url]http://www.nvidia.com/support[/url] To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate. Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including: [.]System information[/.] [.]Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?[/.] [.]For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings[/.] [.]Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.[/.] [.]For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds[/.] No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.
Our new GeForce Game Ready 384.94 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for LawBreakers, ARK: Survival Evolved, Fortnite Early Access, Dark and Light, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/lawbreakers-game-ready-driver

To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab.

Providing Feedback:
This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7:

http://www.nvidia.com/support

To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate.

Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including:

• System information
  • Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?
  • For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings
  • Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.
  • For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds
  • No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 07/19/2017 09:22 PM   
    [u]Issues and updates:[/u] [.][Doom]: The GPU clocks remain running at high performance speeds after exiting from the game. [1954033][/.] [.]Lines across screen during Windows boot on some factory overclocked cards w/ high refresh rate monitors [1953061][/.] [.][Call of Duty Infinite Warfare] Major FPS drop in Call of Duty Infinite Warfare after updating to R384 drivers [1955894][/.] [.]Stuttering while gaming on external G-sync monitor connected to notebook[1931970][/.]
    Issues and updates:
  • [Doom]: The GPU clocks remain running at high performance
    speeds after exiting from the game. [1954033]
  • Lines across screen during Windows boot on some factory overclocked cards w/ high refresh rate monitors [1953061]
  • [Call of Duty Infinite Warfare] Major FPS drop in Call of Duty Infinite Warfare after updating to R384 drivers [1955894]
  • Stuttering while gaming on external G-sync monitor connected to notebook[1931970]
  • We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 07/24/2017 06:23 AM   
    The day that Nvidia launches a driver that solves the problems of frame rate that suffers Dishonored 2 and Deux ex MD will be a driver that is worth installing, in the meantime it is the same crap always with phantom corrections.
    The day that Nvidia launches a driver that solves the problems of frame rate that suffers Dishonored 2 and Deux ex MD will be a driver that is worth installing, in the meantime it is the same crap always with phantom corrections.

CPU: i7 4770K 4.4GHZ || GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 OC || MAINBOARD: ASUS MAXIMUS 6 FORMULA.BIOS 1505 || RAM: 16GB G.SKILL RIPJAWSZ DDR3 2400MHZ || SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 500 G || SO:WINDOWS 10 PRO X64 || SILVERSTONE STRYDER 1500W || CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER Z ||MONITOR:SAMSUNG 46C8000 LED TV.

Posted 07/24/2017 01:54 PM   
    Vulkan 1.0.46 so far so good, but Dota 2 vulkan still got glitches & shuttering.
    Have you fixed the shocking performance and fps drops in cod iw since the 384.80 drivers
    Have you fixed the shocking performance and fps drops in cod iw since the 384.80 drivers

Posted 07/24/2017 01:58 PM   
    [quote="fernake"]The day that Nvidia launches a driver that solves the problems of frame rate that suffers Dishonored 2 and Deux ex MD will be a driver that is worth installing, in the meantime it is the same crap always with phantom corrections.[/quote] Blame the developers. Drivers are not magical piece of software which solves issues. You need to educate yourself a lot more in the subject matter at hand.
    fernake said:The day that Nvidia launches a driver that solves the problems of frame rate that suffers Dishonored 2 and Deux ex MD will be a driver that is worth installing, in the meantime it is the same crap always with phantom corrections.

Blame the developers. Drivers are not magical piece of software which solves issues. You need to educate yourself a lot more in the subject matter at hand.

Posted 07/24/2017 02:01 PM   
    [quote="khanmein"]Vulkan 1.0.46 so far so good, but Dota 2 vulkan still got glitches & shuttering.[/quote] Vulkan is an API that will die... with consistent performance for dx12 and opengl with console/PC games, vulkan is at the end of life...
    khanmein said:Vulkan 1.0.46 so far so good, but Dota 2 vulkan still got glitches & shuttering.

Vulkan is an API that will die... with consistent performance for dx12 and opengl with console/PC games, vulkan is at the end of life...

MSI N770 TF 4GD5/OC
    4790K@4.4Ghz all cores
    Prime95 FFT 768K stable !!! Lol
    All C-states w/o freeze !!! double Lol
    ASROCK Z97m Pro4
    Vengeance DDR3 1600 CL10 CR 1T
    Corsair TX650 V2 PSU
    Windows 10 1709 build 16299.15 GodPower!

Posted 07/24/2017 02:05 PM   
    [quote="Andre Luiz"][quote="khanmein"]Vulkan 1.0.46 so far so good, but Dota 2 vulkan still got glitches & shuttering.[/quote] Vulkan is an API that will die... with consistent performance for dx12 and opengl with console/PC games, vulkan is at the end of life...[/quote] Both DX9 & DX11 for Dota 2 is good, but OpenGL is not smooth at all. (Small hiccups) FYI, Vulkan is the worst with Dota 2, but I don't have an issue with Doom vulkan. (Working great)
    Andre Luiz said:
    khanmein said:Vulkan 1.0.46 so far so good, but Dota 2 vulkan still got glitches & shuttering.

Vulkan is an API that will die... with consistent performance for dx12 and opengl with console/PC games, vulkan is at the end of life...

Both DX9 & DX11 for Dota 2 is good, but OpenGL is not smooth at all. (Small hiccups)

FYI, Vulkan is the worst with Dota 2, but I don't have an issue with Doom vulkan. (Working great)
    I've not understood on the article https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/lawbreakers-game-ready-driver if the new features of Geforce Experience are on the current version or on the next release
    I've not understood on the article https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/lawbreakers-game-ready-driver if the new features of Geforce Experience are on the current version or on the next release

Posted 07/24/2017 02:24 PM   
    [quote="Andre Luiz"][quote="khanmein"]Vulkan 1.0.46 so far so good, but Dota 2 vulkan still got glitches & shuttering.[/quote] Vulkan is an API that will die... with consistent performance for dx12 and opengl with console/PC games, vulkan is at the end of life...[/quote] Lmao, Vulkan dying. I don't think so mate and it will only get better as it spreads, those working on directx have barely any innovation.
    Andre Luiz said:

Lmao, Vulkan dying. I don't think so mate and it will only get better as it spreads, those working on directx have barely any innovation.

Posted 07/24/2017 02:30 PM   
    What is the point in me spending money on a gsync display if all you do is mess up the driver with every new update. Cod iw and bo3 are unplayable massive fps drops for no reason. It's not the devs it the driver. It's a damn shame and if you dont work on fixing issues rather than shooting out updates that fix nothing then amd are gonna keep taking more of the market.
    What is the point in me spending money on a gsync display if all you do is mess up the driver with every new update. Cod iw and bo3 are unplayable massive fps drops for no reason. It's not the devs it the driver. It's a damn shame and if you dont work on fixing issues rather than shooting out updates that fix nothing then amd are gonna keep taking more of the market.

Posted 07/24/2017 02:47 PM   
    Driver is working good for me. Games Tested: 1. Mass Effect-Andromeda 2. The Witcher 3 3. Battlefield 1 4. GTA-V 5. COD-Infinite Warfare 6. Dirt 4 7. X-plane 11 Coogan
    Driver is working good for me.

Games Tested:

1. Mass Effect-Andromeda
    2. The Witcher 3
    3. Battlefield 1
    4. GTA-V
    5. COD-Infinite Warfare
    6. Dirt 4
    7. X-plane 11

Coogan

MOBO---GigaByte 970A-D3P
    CPU-----FX 8350
    GPU-----EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    RAM-----16GB G-Skill
    OS------Windows 10 Build 16299.15
    Driver--387.92

Posted 07/24/2017 02:52 PM   
    [quote="qbm1987"]What is the point in me spending money on a gsync display if all you do is mess up the driver with every new update. Cod iw and bo3 are unplayable massive fps drops for no reason. It's not the devs it the driver. It's a damn shame and if you dont work on fixing issues rather than shooting out updates that fix nothing then amd are gonna keep taking more of the market.[/quote] Don't waste your G-Sync panel & send to me. PM me & I'll pay for the courier fees.
    qbm1987 said:What is the point in me spending money on a gsync display if all you do is mess up the driver with every new update. Cod iw and bo3 are unplayable massive fps drops for no reason. It's not the devs it the driver. It's a damn shame and if you dont work on fixing issues rather than shooting out updates that fix nothing then amd are gonna keep taking more of the market.

Don't waste your G-Sync panel & send to me. PM me & I'll pay for the courier fees.
    Anyone heard Nvidia acknowledged a standing issue that they are working with Microsoft to fix that includes those annoying stutters, fps drops, and lag that some people have been having...Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/6oubum/nvidia_confirms_stuttering_fps_drops_lag_problems/ Apparently its been happening on all OSes and a wide range of drivers and video cards.
    Anyone heard Nvidia acknowledged a standing issue that they are working with Microsoft to fix that includes those annoying stutters, fps drops, and lag that some people have been having...Here is the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/6oubum/nvidia_confirms_stuttering_fps_drops_lag_problems/

Apparently its been happening on all OSes and a wide range of drivers and video cards.

Posted 07/24/2017 03:14 PM   
    [quote="qbm1987"]What is the point in me spending money on a gsync display if all you do is mess up the driver with every new update. Cod iw and bo3 are unplayable massive fps drops for no reason. It's not the devs it the driver. It's a damn shame and if you dont work on fixing issues rather than shooting out updates that fix nothing then amd are gonna keep taking more of the market.[/quote] My buddies and I play these COD games. We are using the 382.53 driver with no issues. No need for us to update drivers since the changes posted do not affect the games we play currently
    qbm1987 said:What is the point in me spending money on a gsync display if all you do is mess up the driver with every new update. Cod iw and bo3 are unplayable massive fps drops for no reason. It's not the devs it the driver. It's a damn shame and if you dont work on fixing issues rather than shooting out updates that fix nothing then amd are gonna keep taking more of the market.

My buddies and I play these COD games. We are using the 382.53 driver with no issues. No need for us to update drivers since the changes posted do not affect the games we play currently

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X (Blue Edition)
    CPU: I7 5930K
    MB: Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1
    RAM: 64GB's Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1080 TI
    PSU: 1000W Rosewill Extreme
    SSD: 480GB Kingston HyperX SATA III 6GB/s
    HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 4TB Western Digital
    MONITOR: Acer Predator XB271HU

Posted 07/24/2017 03:15 PM   
      1 / 35    
    Scroll To Top