Batman: Arkham Knight - Play it on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
  1 / 3    
Caped Crusader fans are in for a treat with the release of Batman: Arkham Knight on SHIELD. “Be the Batman” as never before as you experience the concluding chapter of Warner Bros. epic Arkham series! Batman’s nemesis, Scarecrow, is at it again: He’s united Gotham’s super criminals in a vile plot to take over the city and eliminate Batman once and for all. Armed with a slew of new combat moves, detective skills and enhancements, and the awesome power of the Batmobile (oh yeah!), you must take to the streets to save the city you love one final time. Head to the GeForce NOW store to purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for $7.99, which is 60% off the regular retail price of $19.99. This price is good through July 16, 2017, and includes unlimited streaming rights on SHIELD along with a digital download code you can use on Steam. Batman: Arkham Knight is rated Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board.
Caped Crusader fans are in for a treat with the release of Batman: Arkham Knight on SHIELD. “Be the Batman” as never before as you experience the concluding chapter of Warner Bros. epic Arkham series!

Batman’s nemesis, Scarecrow, is at it again: He’s united Gotham’s super criminals in a vile plot to take over the city and eliminate Batman once and for all. Armed with a slew of new combat moves, detective skills and enhancements, and the awesome power of the Batmobile (oh yeah!), you must take to the streets to save the city you love one final time.

Head to the GeForce NOW store to purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for $7.99, which is 60% off the regular retail price of $19.99. This price is good through July 16, 2017, and includes unlimited streaming rights on SHIELD along with a digital download code you can use on Steam. Batman: Arkham Knight is rated Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board.

Posted 07/11/2017 01:15 PM   
Thank you Andrew, many of us have waited a long time for this. I will resubscribe and purchase when I get home today.
Thank you Andrew, many of us have waited a long time for this. I will resubscribe and purchase when I get home today.

Posted 07/11/2017 01:29 PM   
Nice just played it earlier and it was free, now I can't find it in the store? Looks like y'all made a little mistake?
Nice just played it earlier and it was free, now I can't find it in the store? Looks like y'all made a little mistake?

Posted 07/11/2017 02:54 PM   
Cannot find it in the store, better make it free and make up.
Cannot find it in the store, better make it free and make up.

Posted 07/11/2017 03:00 PM   
It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao
It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao

Posted 07/11/2017 03:14 PM   
[quote="LA90"]It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao[/quote] Maybe you can give me some money, my grandparents cannot afford it.:( Greetings wes
LA90 said:It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao

Maybe you can give me some money, my grandparents cannot afford it.:(

Greetings wes

Posted 07/11/2017 03:53 PM   
The game is dirt cheap, how old are you? [quote="Wessel01"][quote="LA90"]It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao[/quote] Maybe you can give me some money, my grandparents cannot afford it.:( Greetings wes[/quote][b][/b]
The game is dirt cheap, how old are you?

Wessel01 said:
LA90 said:It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao

Maybe you can give me some money, my grandparents cannot afford it.:(

Greetings wes
[b][/b]

Posted 07/11/2017 03:58 PM   
Can anybody find the game?
Can anybody find the game?

Posted 07/11/2017 04:54 PM   
Hi All We had a brief hiccup. Its now fixed. Just log off and back on to NVIDIA app.
Hi All

We had a brief hiccup. Its now fixed. Just log off and back on to NVIDIA app.

Posted 07/11/2017 05:29 PM   
This is both a good deal and a big deal. It functions like a pseudo-exclusive since the original PC version was so buggy and more or less abandoned (I could be wrong on that point). And for $8, this seems like a no-brainer for anyone who likes action games.
This is both a good deal and a big deal. It functions like a pseudo-exclusive since the original PC version was so buggy and more or less abandoned (I could be wrong on that point). And for $8, this seems like a no-brainer for anyone who likes action games.

Posted 07/11/2017 07:11 PM   
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/920468/game-request-arkham-knight/ And you said they never take requests Venderhain :)
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/920468/game-request-arkham-knight/

And you said they never take requests Venderhain :)

Posted 07/11/2017 08:11 PM   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yt5gpCdI0

Posted 07/12/2017 12:46 PM   
[quote="amaeloeze"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yt5gpCdI0[/quote] Does the Shields framerate stats indicate packet loss? I'm surprised you hadn't pulled it up to see once the lag started. Thanks for the review though.
amaeloeze said:

Does the Shields framerate stats indicate packet loss? I'm surprised you hadn't pulled it up to see once the lag started. Thanks for the review though.

Posted 07/12/2017 03:45 PM   
Where is your evidence that this is something they did at our request? Just because you requested it and it appeared -- a long time later, mind you -- does not prove that it was them listening to your request. As a corollary, I can ask a car company for a car that gets 65 miles per gallon, and it could show up years later. But that doesn't mean it was because of my request that the car was made.
Where is your evidence that this is something they did at our request? Just because you requested it and it appeared -- a long time later, mind you -- does not prove that it was them listening to your request.

As a corollary, I can ask a car company for a car that gets 65 miles per gallon, and it could show up years later. But that doesn't mean it was because of my request that the car was made.

Posted 07/12/2017 05:49 PM   
Game is still "included" for those of us who haven't signed out and in again, fyi. Unless it's because I already own the game on Steam, with the same email I use for Nvidia games. That would be neat.
Game is still "included" for those of us who haven't signed out and in again, fyi. Unless it's because I already own the game on Steam, with the same email I use for Nvidia games. That would be neat.

Posted 07/12/2017 07:33 PM   
  1 / 3    
Scroll To Top