Batman: Arkham Knight - Play it on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
  3 / 3    
This is a good point...Nvidia could do a better job advertising new games. I am signed up for the email newsletter and I rarely receive anything. If you use Twitter you can follow @nvidiashield. It's too bad you missed the sale, but at least they charge the same price as Steam.
This is a good point...Nvidia could do a better job advertising new games. I am signed up for the email newsletter and I rarely receive anything.

If you use Twitter you can follow @nvidiashield.

It's too bad you missed the sale, but at least they charge the same price as Steam.

Posted 08/01/2017 07:40 PM   
[quote="LA90"]It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao[/quote] I already own two copies of this game and the season's pass. Most gamers do. At $8 I would have purchased the game for play on GeForce now, sunk a few hours into it to evaluate its performance, and moved on with my life. But for $20, why bother? What's my point? Nvidia never got my $8 because they've taken to not advertising their sales. It's pretty darned annoying that I get a Cord Cutter's Guide to purchasing bad television every three weeks but they can't be bothered to tell us about game sales. It's nearly as annoying as the way they add Android standard games to the GeForce Now library. Sure, Mousebot looks fantastic rendered on a GTX 1080, but it plays no differently than if rendered on mid-level Mali gpu.
LA90 said:It's on sale for 8 bucks don't be cheap asses lmao

I already own two copies of this game and the season's pass. Most gamers do. At $8 I would have purchased the game for play on GeForce now, sunk a few hours into it to evaluate its performance, and moved on with my life. But for $20, why bother?

What's my point? Nvidia never got my $8 because they've taken to not advertising their sales. It's pretty darned annoying that I get a Cord Cutter's Guide to purchasing bad television every three weeks but they can't be bothered to tell us about game sales. It's nearly as annoying as the way they add Android standard games to the GeForce Now library. Sure, Mousebot looks fantastic rendered on a GTX 1080, but it plays no differently than if rendered on mid-level Mali gpu.

Posted 08/12/2017 02:57 PM   
I have a question, Geforce Now has Batman: Arkham Knight in their store for £7-£8 but I found this out recently after purchasing Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition from steam, got it for £10.19. Is there a way for me to play my version that I purchased from steam which has loads of downloadable content on my Nvidia Shield TV or do I need to purchase a different basic copy from Geforce Now?
I have a question, Geforce Now has Batman: Arkham Knight in their store for £7-£8 but I found this out recently after purchasing Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition from steam, got it for £10.19.

Is there a way for me to play my version that I purchased from steam which has loads of downloadable content on my Nvidia Shield TV or do I need to purchase a different basic copy from Geforce Now?

Posted 01/11/2018 01:24 PM   
No you can't do that it doesn't work that way.
No you can't do that it doesn't work that way.

Posted 01/11/2018 02:26 PM   
  3 / 3    
Scroll To Top