Access SHIELD PREVIEW PROGRAM forum
  1 / 2    
Hi, I applied and was approved for the SHIELD PREVIEW PROGRAM on June 8. I was able to update my Shield TV device to the preview firmware, which was 5.2 at the time of the approval. But I cannot see the preview program forum under https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/111/nvidia-shield/ only the regular topics. Can some admin or mod please check manually what is wrong with my approval? Best, rloeser
Hi,
I applied and was approved for the SHIELD PREVIEW PROGRAM on June 8.
I was able to update my Shield TV device to the preview firmware, which was 5.2 at the time of the approval.
But I cannot see the preview program forum under https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/111/nvidia-shield/ only the regular topics.
Can some admin or mod please check manually what is wrong with my approval?

Best,
rloeser

Posted 06/28/2017 02:15 PM   
Sadly maybe there is no such program? I signed too and nothing and worse, no response from customers support. best regards
Sadly maybe there is no such program?
I signed too and nothing and worse, no response from customers support.

best regards

Posted 07/03/2017 09:58 AM   
Well, the program exists since I got the preview firmware. But my account just hasn't got the approval to get access to that specific subforum. Anyway, I highly doubt NVIDIA or any representative gives a damn about this, since nobody checked or replied to this topic.
Well,
the program exists since I got the preview firmware.
But my account just hasn't got the approval to get access to that specific subforum.
Anyway, I highly doubt NVIDIA or any representative gives a damn about this, since nobody checked or replied to this topic.

Posted 07/13/2017 06:54 AM   
Push! Since there are admins online here, e.g. @Wayne@NVIDIA, could you please have a look at this issue?
Push!
Since there are admins online here, e.g. @Wayne@NVIDIA, could you please have a look at this issue?

Posted 08/15/2017 01:20 PM   
same issue for me.
same issue for me.

Posted 10/24/2017 05:28 PM   
same for me too
same for me too

Posted 10/26/2017 09:09 AM   
same issue, new firmware no forum...Not upgrading until I know I have a modicum of support.
same issue, new firmware no forum...Not upgrading until I know I have a modicum of support.

Posted 10/29/2017 09:53 AM   
[quote="rloeser"]Well, the program exists since I got the preview firmware. But my account just hasn't got the approval to get access to that specific subforum. Anyway, I highly doubt NVIDIA or any representative gives a damn about this, since nobody checked or replied to this topic. [/quote] I think your right. NV could not give a toss.
rloeser said:Well,
the program exists since I got the preview firmware.
But my account just hasn't got the approval to get access to that specific subforum.
Anyway, I highly doubt NVIDIA or any representative gives a damn about this, since nobody checked or replied to this topic.

I think your right.

NV could not give a toss.

Posted 11/17/2017 05:54 PM   
I still have not been given access to the preview forums either. I just got the latest preview version 6.2. I want to submit a bug report, but I can not because I do not have access to the preview forum. I hope that someone can look into this error. Thank you.
I still have not been given access to the preview forums either. I just got the latest preview version 6.2. I want to submit a bug report, but I can not because I do not have access to the preview forum. I hope that someone can look into this error. Thank you.

Posted 11/21/2017 11:01 AM   
Huh I used to have access but it isn't there anymore so I can submit bug reports/see the change log.
Huh I used to have access but it isn't there anymore so I can submit bug reports/see the change log.

Posted 11/21/2017 01:02 PM   
Same here, I was interested in the development and rather late home control updates and looking at creating some plugins for the Samsung home hub. Its rather stupid to send a preview update list the new features and request comment via a forum that the email link doesn't work. Very disappointed Admin!
Same here, I was interested in the development and rather late home control updates and looking at creating some plugins for the Samsung home hub. Its rather stupid to send a preview update list the new features and request comment via a forum that the email link doesn't work. Very disappointed Admin!

Posted 11/21/2017 04:46 PM   
[quote="sailorlion"]I still have not been given access to the preview forums either. I just got the latest preview version 6.2. I want to submit a bug report, but I can not because I do not have access to the preview forum. I hope that someone can look into this error. Thank you.[/quote] Same here. I could access to the preview forum yet, with preview 5.2 but something changed with my account/password and i can't access it anymore. ( https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1021743/forum-feedback/geforce-forums-changing-to-nvidia-accounts/ ) I downloaded 6.2 preview already.
sailorlion said:I still have not been given access to the preview forums either. I just got the latest preview version 6.2. I want to submit a bug report, but I can not because I do not have access to the preview forum. I hope that someone can look into this error. Thank you.

Same here.
I could access to the preview forum yet, with preview 5.2 but something changed with my account/password and i can't access it anymore.
( https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1021743/forum-feedback/geforce-forums-changing-to-nvidia-accounts/ )

I downloaded 6.2 preview already.

Posted 11/22/2017 12:09 PM   
Same here. Got the preview installed on my SATV but cant access the forums. Can admin help us?
Same here. Got the preview installed on my SATV but cant access the forums. Can admin help us?

Posted 01/26/2018 01:57 PM   
+1. I got email stating "Within 24 hours you will also gain access to a private forum called SHIELD PREVIEW PROGRAM at https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/111/nvidia-shield/ " But it's been a week and still no such forum. Had some feedback to give on the previous 6.3 preview but it's already out of date with the latest upgrade"
+1. I got email stating "Within 24 hours you will also gain access to a private forum called SHIELD PREVIEW PROGRAM at https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/111/nvidia-shield/

"

But it's been a week and still no such forum. Had some feedback to give on the previous 6.3 preview but it's already out of date with the latest upgrade"

Posted 01/27/2018 04:51 PM   
Ditto re: not having access too the preview program forum.
Ditto re: not having access too the preview program forum.

Posted 01/27/2018 08:30 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top