GeForce NOW for Mac beta
If you are interested in testing or want to discuss the new beta, head over to the other forums now to discuss your experience streaming games from our GeForce GTX-powered PCs in the cloud. https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/199/geforce-now-for-mac-beta/
If you are interested in testing or want to discuss the new beta, head over to the other forums now to discuss your experience streaming games from our GeForce GTX-powered PCs in the cloud.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/199/geforce-now-for-mac-beta/

Posted 06/14/2017 03:12 PM   
I knew the forum name change meant it was coming. Can't wait for the PC version.
I knew the forum name change meant it was coming. Can't wait for the PC version.

Posted 06/14/2017 03:31 PM   
I just signed up and said I was on a wait list. How long do I have to wait? Days, weeks or months?
I just signed up and said I was on a wait list.

How long do I have to wait? Days, weeks or months?

Posted 06/14/2017 03:47 PM   
Probably not long because I signed up for PC many months ago and there had been no mention of it since. But the fact there is a forum section for Mac now means they are starting with Mac and they are ready. Let us know when you get in and how it runs.
Probably not long because I signed up for PC many months ago and there had been no mention of it since. But the fact there is a forum section for Mac now means they are starting with Mac and they are ready. Let us know when you get in and how it runs.

Posted 06/14/2017 03:50 PM   
Andrew I hope NVIDIA changed their mind on the price structure. I will pay up to $39.99 a month for unlimited usage. Do your research on the competition if you guys really want to stay competitive and succeed.
Andrew I hope NVIDIA changed their mind on the price structure. I will pay up to $39.99 a month for unlimited usage. Do your research on the competition if you guys really want to stay competitive and succeed.

Posted 06/14/2017 03:53 PM   
[quote="gorellana09"]Andrew I hope NVIDIA changed their mind on the price structure. I will pay up to $39.99 a month for unlimited usage. Do your research on the competition if you guys really want to stay competitive and succeed.[/quote] Pricing for the commercial release will be announced at a later date.
gorellana09 said:Andrew I hope NVIDIA changed their mind on the price structure. I will pay up to $39.99 a month for unlimited usage. Do your research on the competition if you guys really want to stay competitive and succeed.

Pricing for the commercial release will be announced at a later date.

Posted 06/14/2017 04:08 PM   
Sweet I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm really fed up with Liquidsky.
Sweet I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm really fed up with Liquidsky.

Posted 06/15/2017 04:28 AM   
Sweet!
Sweet!

Posted 06/24/2017 01:37 AM   
Is this gonna be only games you own or will it have its own catalog of games?
Is this gonna be only games you own or will it have its own catalog of games?

Posted 06/30/2017 05:05 AM   
[quote]Ownership or purchase of supported games from Steam™ or Blizzard® Battle.net is required.[/quote]
Ownership or purchase of supported games from Steam™ or Blizzard® Battle.net is required.

Posted 11/13/2017 02:14 PM   
Scroll To Top