GeForce NOW for Mac beta
  2 / 2    
I have been playing Divinity 2 using GeForce NOW for about 3 months with no problems. This week, however, the wait times have increased exponentially. Last week it took 25 minutes to get started. Yesterday, I waited over 45 minutes before giving up. This is kind of ridiculous. I understand there may be server congestion, but at leas can you give me some indication of when a new machine can be spun up and ready to stream? If connection times continue to be this sporadic, I can't see how I'm going to be willing to pay $$ for this when it releases.
I have been playing Divinity 2 using GeForce NOW for about 3 months with no problems. This week, however, the wait times have increased exponentially. Last week it took 25 minutes to get started. Yesterday, I waited over 45 minutes before giving up. This is kind of ridiculous. I understand there may be server congestion, but at leas can you give me some indication of when a new machine can be spun up and ready to stream? If connection times continue to be this sporadic, I can't see how I'm going to be willing to pay $$ for this when it releases.

Posted 02/02/2018 11:37 PM   
The GeForce Now website says that an iMac 27” 2009 can’t run GeForce Now but it can. But now I can’t see what specs it uses to run the games! Can someone inform me on this? Thanks!
The GeForce Now website says that an iMac 27” 2009 can’t run GeForce Now but it can.
But now I can’t see what specs it uses to run the games!
Can someone inform me on this?
Thanks!

Posted 04/06/2018 11:27 PM   
  2 / 2    
Scroll To Top