Official 382.33 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 5/22/17)
  1 / 25    
Our new GeForce Game Ready 382.33 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for Tekken 7 and Star Trek Bridge Crew. Learn more from: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/tekken-7-star-trek-bridge-crew-game-ready-driver To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab. [u] [b]Providing Feedback:[/b][/u] -This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7: [url]http://www.nvidia.com/support[/url] -To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] -You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate. -Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including: [u][b] System information[/b][/u] [.]Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?[/.] [.]For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings[/.] [.]Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.[/.] [.]For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds[/.] [.]No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.[/.]
Our new GeForce Game Ready 382.33 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for Tekken 7 and Star Trek Bridge Crew. Learn more from:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/tekken-7-star-trek-bridge-crew-game-ready-driver

To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab.

Providing Feedback:

-This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7:

http://www.nvidia.com/support

-To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

-You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate.

-Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including:

System information

• Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?
  • For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings
  • Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.
  • For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds
  • No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.
  • We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 05/21/2017 05:52 AM   
    [u]Issues and updates:[/u]
    Issues and updates:

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 05/21/2017 05:52 AM   
    #1 The driver doesn't show up in the driver download section yet.

The driver doesn't show up in the driver download section yet.

Star Citizen
    Ever thought of playing the greatest space simulator there is? Become a Star Citizen @robertsspaceindustries.com and get 5,000 free Credits. This equals to 5$ you can spend on new weapons, items and skins in the store.

See you in the verse!

Posted 05/22/2017 02:18 PM   
    22.21.13.8233 @ r381_00-175 Vulkan API 1.0.42 Dota 2 -vulkan still have glitches & very choppy during game play or be a spectator.
    22.21.13.8233 @ r381_00-175

Vulkan API 1.0.42

Dota 2 -vulkan still have glitches & very choppy during game play or be a spectator.
    [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520] Seeing how this is still listed as a known issue makes me wonder if its something Nvidia will eventually fix or of its up to EA/Bioware to patch the game. I got that crash/error 2 times in 140 hours playtime. Nothing dramatic and I'm done with ME:A for now. Friends of mine however are getting these kind of crashes on a 1-3 hour basis, either Direct X Device Lost or Out Of Memory. Their cards are not overclocked, neither was mine. Any news to share about this problem?
    [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520]

Seeing how this is still listed as a known issue makes me wonder if its something Nvidia will eventually fix or of its up to EA/Bioware to patch the game.

I got that crash/error 2 times in 140 hours playtime. Nothing dramatic and I'm done with ME:A for now. Friends of mine however are getting these kind of crashes on a 1-3 hour basis, either Direct X Device Lost or Out Of Memory. Their cards are not overclocked, neither was mine.

Any news to share about this problem?

Posted 05/22/2017 02:35 PM   
    Not available for the 900 series yet? Earlier, I had an update notification from GeForce Experience about 60 minutes ago, but always prefer manually download and install drivers...
    Not available for the 900 series yet?

Earlier, I had an update notification from GeForce Experience about 60 minutes ago,
    but always prefer manually download and install drivers...

Intel Core i7 CPU 7700 @ 3.6Ghz, 4.2Ghz Turbo
    16GB of DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Platinum RAM @ 2400Mhz
    Custom Build x64-based PC
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix H270F Gaming
    Motherboard BIOS Version: 0809 21st July 2017
    Monitor / Display: 32" Sony Bravia 1080p model: KDL-32W700C
    Sound: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
    GPU: Nvidia ASUS STRIX GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 4GB SM5, DX11.2 DX12 DX12.1
    Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD (OS) and 3 TB HDD for Programs, etc
    Current Total Windows Experience Index Rating: 8.2
    Asus GPU Tweak and Intel Optane enabled on Samsung 850 PRO SSD

Posted 05/22/2017 02:37 PM   
    For me G-Sync works with this one (780)
    For me G-Sync works with this one (780)

Posted 05/22/2017 03:13 PM   
    [quote="Franzisca"][GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520] Seeing how this is still listed as a known issue makes me wonder if its something Nvidia will eventually fix or of its up to EA/Bioware to patch the game. I got that crash/error 2 times in 140 hours playtime. Nothing dramatic and I'm done with ME:A for now. Friends of mine however are getting these kind of crashes on a 1-3 hour basis, either Direct X Device Lost or Out Of Memory. Their cards are not overclocked, neither was mine. Any news to share about this problem?[/quote] Had the issue too but I checked my pagefile and it seems I had set it up too low, because I read somewhere that when you use a SSD drive you should set it low to prevent wearing. And that 16GB you also needed less pagefile. Well ME:A didn't like that and setting it back to system managed didn't got me memory errors anymore (it only presented itself in ME:A).
    Franzisca said:[GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520]

Seeing how this is still listed as a known issue makes me wonder if its something Nvidia will eventually fix or of its up to EA/Bioware to patch the game.

I got that crash/error 2 times in 140 hours playtime. Nothing dramatic and I'm done with ME:A for now. Friends of mine however are getting these kind of crashes on a 1-3 hour basis, either Direct X Device Lost or Out Of Memory. Their cards are not overclocked, neither was mine.

Any news to share about this problem?

Had the issue too but I checked my pagefile and it seems I had set it up too low, because I read somewhere that when you use a SSD drive you should set it low to prevent wearing. And that 16GB you also needed less pagefile. Well ME:A didn't like that and setting it back to system managed didn't got me memory errors anymore (it only presented itself in ME:A).

MSI B150 Gaming M3
    Corsair Value Select 16GB (4x4GB) 2133MHz
    Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake
    Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    Crucial SSD M4 256GB
    Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G
    Antec VPF Series 450W
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Sharkoon BW9000
    IIyama 34" PROLITE XUB3490WQSU-B1

Posted 05/22/2017 03:20 PM   
    Gsync+sli compatibility improvement please, or at least update on (if there is) progress?
    Gsync+sli compatibility improvement please, or at least update on (if there is) progress?

MSI x99a Godlike carbon
    Sli Asus Strix ROG gtx 1080 ti OC
    I7 6850K @4400
    Corsair hydro 115i
    Asus rog pg348q gsync 100hz
    Asus rog pg278q gsync 144hz
    windows 10 64bit
    32gb drr4 dominator platinum @3200
    2017 shield tv

Posted 05/22/2017 03:24 PM   
    Gsync and sli , anything Nvidia ? ManuelG, can you comment , or nothing on the horizon after months of known issues ?
    Gsync and sli , anything Nvidia ?

ManuelG, can you comment , or nothing on the horizon after months of known issues ?

Posted 05/22/2017 03:35 PM   
    Any changes to how HDR is implemented or is this going to forever be "Microsoft's Problem" which will never be fixed?
    Any changes to how HDR is implemented or is this going to forever be "Microsoft's Problem" which will never be fixed?

Posted 05/22/2017 03:36 PM   
    [quote="Domingo_X"]Any changes to how HDR is implemented or is this going to forever be "Microsoft's Problem" which will never be fixed?[/quote] I just logged in to write exactly the above. At least can the mods in here give us a date?
    Domingo_X said:Any changes to how HDR is implemented or is this going to forever be "Microsoft's Problem" which will never be fixed?

I just logged in to write exactly the above. At least can the mods in here give us a date?

Posted 05/22/2017 03:42 PM   
    Well I can confirm that the setting now stays on 10bpc whereas with the last (1 or 2, don't know) it went back to 8bpc after a restart.
    Well I can confirm that the setting now stays on 10bpc whereas with the last (1 or 2, don't know) it went back to 8bpc after a restart.

MSI B150 Gaming M3
    Corsair Value Select 16GB (4x4GB) 2133MHz
    Intel Core i5-6400 Skylake
    Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    Crucial SSD M4 256GB
    Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G
    Antec VPF Series 450W
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Sharkoon BW9000
    IIyama 34" PROLITE XUB3490WQSU-B1

Posted 05/22/2017 03:46 PM   
    Has the black screen issue been fixed yet?
    Has the black screen issue been fixed yet?

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 (rev 1) factory overclock
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3504 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    Motherboard: Asus Z170-A
    Memory: 16Gb
    Sound card: Realtek® ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3

Posted 05/22/2017 04:01 PM   
    not available on main driver page..
    not available on main driver page..

http://i.imgur.com/WrI28PX.jpg
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 7 / 10 Pro x64
    ^ Acer XB270HU (G-Sync)
    ^ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X
    ^ SB X-Fi Titanium HD

Posted 05/22/2017 04:02 PM   
      1 / 25    
    Scroll To Top