Official 382.05 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 5/4/17)
  1 / 26    
Our new GeForce Game Ready 382.05 WHQL drivers provides optimal gaming experience for Prey, Battlezone, and the Gears of War 4 Multi-GPU Update. For more info please visit: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/prey-game-ready-driver To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab. [u] [b]Providing Feedback:[/b][/u] -This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7: [url]http://www.nvidia.com/support[/url] -To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] -You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate. -Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including: [u][b] System information[/b][/u] [.]Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?[/.] [.]For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings[/.] [.]Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.[/.] [.]For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds[/.] [.]No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.[/.]
Our new GeForce Game Ready 382.05 WHQL drivers provides optimal gaming experience for Prey, Battlezone, and the Gears of War 4 Multi-GPU Update. For more info please visit:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/prey-game-ready-driver

To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab.

Providing Feedback:

-This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7:

http://www.nvidia.com/support

-To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

-You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate.

-Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including:

System information

• Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?
  • For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings
  • Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.
  • For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds
  • No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.
  • For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 05/04/2017 12:03 AM   
    [u][b]Issues and Updates[/b][/u]
    Issues and Updates

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 05/04/2017 07:08 AM   
    will this update fix gamma reseting in win 10 ? according to [url]https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1003748/win-10-creators-update-resets-nvidia-gamma-settings/#5139856[/url]
    will this update fix gamma reseting in win 10 ?

according to https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1003748/win-10-creators-update-resets-nvidia-gamma-settings/#5139856

Posted 05/04/2017 01:13 PM   
    I hope the problems involving Black Screens and BSODs during the boot (and sometimes randomly during PC usage) from the last 2 drivers (361.65 and 361.89) and hotfix (361.78) has successfully fixed... Since April 8 I was having these issues. But after reading the Release Notes I'm confident!
    I hope the problems involving Black Screens and BSODs during the boot (and sometimes randomly during PC usage) from the last 2 drivers (361.65 and 361.89) and hotfix (361.78) has successfully fixed... Since April 8 I was having these issues. But after reading the Release Notes I'm confident!

— ASUS Z97M PLUS/BR
    — Intel i7 4770 3.4Ghz
    — 8GB RAM
    — GTX 760
    — PSU Corsair TX850w
    — Windows 10 Pro 64x Ver. 1703

Posted 05/04/2017 01:17 PM   
    and the windows 10 creators issue around the monitor not sleeping is still not sorted! (where is that angry face with steam pouring out of every orifice icon)
    and the windows 10 creators issue around the monitor not sleeping is still not sorted! (where is that angry face with steam pouring out of every orifice icon)

i75960x|32Gig GSkill Trident Z RGB|Asus RVE|Samsung 850Pro 128GB||Samsung 850EVO 1TB|Creative ZXR|FE GTX 1080Ti SLI|AX1200|

Posted 05/04/2017 01:18 PM   
    hope this fix sound issue launching games from the remote desktop for the shield tv. which i don't use it anymore.
    hope this fix sound issue launching games from the remote desktop for the shield tv. which i don't use it anymore.

Posted 05/04/2017 01:35 PM   
    @ManuelGuzman is there any update for gsync+sli loss of performance?
    @ManuelGuzman is there any update for gsync+sli loss of performance?

Posted 05/04/2017 01:42 PM   
    Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.
    Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.

Posted 05/04/2017 01:49 PM   
    Any changes to how HDR works in the Windows 10 Creators Update?
    Any changes to how HDR works in the Windows 10 Creators Update?

Posted 05/04/2017 01:50 PM   
    Having finally improved the stability of Surround mode using 2 GTX 1080's in SLI with an HB connector in the 381 driver series, this update seems to have broken it all again. On going into X-Plane 11, flickering display on one screen, then in the simulation it freezes with black screen on one monitor, the other two go into screen save mode. Reset PC required. Gone back to 381.89, all stable again.
    Having finally improved the stability of Surround mode using 2 GTX 1080's in SLI with an HB connector in the 381 driver series, this update seems to have broken it all again. On going into X-Plane 11, flickering display on one screen, then in the simulation it freezes with black screen on one monitor, the other two go into screen save mode. Reset PC required. Gone back to 381.89, all stable again.

Posted 05/04/2017 02:04 PM   
    [quote="Mikaju"]Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.[/quote] This is a windows issue. Disable windows fast starup. It fixed the problem for me :)
    Mikaju said:Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.

This is a windows issue. Disable windows fast starup. It fixed the problem for me :)

Posted 05/04/2017 02:05 PM   
    [quote="AlbertoBtFenix"][quote]Windows 10 Issues [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. [200304603] [SteamVR titles]: SteamVR may crash when launched. [1917936]To workaround, uninstall GeForce Experience or reinstall the NVIDIA driver. [Power DVD 17]: The display may go blank while playing HDR video in exclusive full-screen mode. [200300818] [GeForce GTX 1070]: Games (Witcher 3, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the NVIDIA Control Panel. [1916598] [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. [1889162] [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520] [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meirie's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. [200283322] [GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI. [200283194] [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC]: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. [200252894] [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][ShadowPlay][For Honor]: The game silently may crash if the intro video is skipped while instant replay is on. [200247313] [SLI][Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Gears of War 4]: Level loading may hang. [1826307] NVIDIA Control Panel custom color settings are reset to the default after switching a game between windowed and full-screen mode. [1917071] NVIDIA Control Panel custom color profiles and ICC profiles are lost when using the Microsoft Game Bar. [1904238 Display monitor is unable to enter sleep mode. [19116554] [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall. To workaround, perform a clean installation. [Notebook][Pascal GPU]: The display remains blank while over installing the driver, requiring a reboot. [200273603] Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. [200283276] Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. [1757931] Windows 7 Issues [GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [200254350] [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointingto driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. [1814559][/quote][/quote]
    AlbertoBtFenix said:
    Windows 10 Issues

[DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. [200304603]

[SteamVR titles]: SteamVR may crash when launched. [1917936]To workaround, uninstall GeForce Experience or reinstall the NVIDIA driver.

[Power DVD 17]: The display may go blank while playing HDR video in exclusive full-screen mode. [200300818]

[GeForce GTX 1070]: Games (Witcher 3, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the NVIDIA Control Panel. [1916598]

[SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. [1889162]

[GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520]

[GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meirie's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. [200283322]

[GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI. [200283194]

[Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC]: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. [200252894]

[Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][ShadowPlay][For Honor]: The game silently may crash if the intro video is skipped while instant replay is on. [200247313]

[SLI][Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Gears of War 4]: Level loading may hang. [1826307]

NVIDIA Control Panel custom color settings are reset to the default after switching a game between windowed and full-screen mode. [1917071]

NVIDIA Control Panel custom color profiles and ICC profiles are lost when using the Microsoft Game Bar. [1904238

Display monitor is unable to enter sleep mode. [19116554]

[GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall. To workaround, perform a clean installation.

[Notebook][Pascal GPU]: The display remains blank while over installing the driver, requiring a reboot. [200273603]

Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. [200283276]

Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. [1757931]

Windows 7 Issues

[GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync
    enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [200254350]

[GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointingto driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. [1814559]

Posted 05/04/2017 02:08 PM   
    [quote="oldschoolbeat"][quote="Mikaju"]Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.[/quote] This is a windows issue. Disable windows fast starup. It fixed the problem for me :)[/quote] I have hibernation off so no fast startup. All tips are welcome, really would like to get this to work. Not willing to refresh Windows just yet though.
    oldschoolbeat said:
    Mikaju said:Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.

This is a windows issue. Disable windows fast starup. It fixed the problem for me :)

I have hibernation off so no fast startup. All tips are welcome, really would like to get this to work. Not willing to refresh Windows just yet though.

Posted 05/04/2017 02:09 PM   
    [quote="Mikaju"][quote="oldschoolbeat"][quote="Mikaju"]Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.[/quote] This is a windows issue. Disable windows fast starup. It fixed the problem for me :)[/quote] I have hibernation off so no fast startup. All tips are welcome, really would like to get this to work. Not willing to refresh Windows just yet though.[/quote] Make a list of everything you have tried. If you haven't yet, try reseating the graphics card.
    Mikaju said:
    oldschoolbeat said:

I have hibernation off so no fast startup. All tips are welcome, really would like to get this to work. Not willing to refresh Windows just yet though.

Make a list of everything you have tried. If you haven't yet, try reseating the graphics card.

Posted 05/04/2017 02:11 PM   
    [quote="oldschoolbeat"][quote="Mikaju"]Nothing changed for me. Last working driver was 378.92. Every creators update driver gives me black screen and bootloop. Losing hope to get this ever fixed. HP Omen with 1070.[/quote] This is a windows issue. Disable windows fast starup. It fixed the problem for me :)[/quote] A Windows issue that doesn't happen with AMD or Intel cards, yeah...
    oldschoolbeat said:

A Windows issue that doesn't happen with AMD or Intel cards, yeah...

Gaming laptop ASUS G751JY [Intel HM87 Lynx Point, i7-4860HQ, 24GB DDR3L 2133MHz, GTX 980M (GM204M, 10DE-1617/1043-22DA Rev A1, vBIOS v84.04.48.00.39), 4GB GDDR5 (Micron), G-Sync], Windows 10 x64, display: LG Philips LP173WF4-SPD1 (LGD046C) 17", desktop res: 1080p 75Hz, Audio: Realtek HD.

Posted 05/04/2017 02:13 PM   
      1 / 26    
    Scroll To Top