Releasing Fixes
  1 / 8    
Hi guys! In case some have wondered where I've been...i'm been very bussy lately, but i make my time to still playing and fixing games, but i'm not releasing it (my last release was Hitman in November 23, 2016). You may ask why? well, i feel that my contribution is not retributed (is my personal feeling), also very few people even say thanks for free stuffs (and later request particular things), some send PM about fixes and particular request, reporting issues that have nothing to do with the fixes, and more. Make a fix take a [u]LOT OF TIME[/u], and make the fix more generic (different game settings, etc) take even more extra time. I calculate the extra time to make the fix more generic and the post release support and in the first case (more generic and prepare the release) is about 10%-15% extra time and the post release suppport is about 40% - 60% extra time (for example in the extreme case i have to refix Hitman...not the first time i do this in a game). Info about my fixes, engines fixed and last fixes: [url]http://3dfixes.ueuo.com/[/url] You can see my last fixes, the download number is a single IP download.....Battleborn +40 download not a single thanks.....Mirror Edge Cayalyst +380 download and 1 donation (Thanks!).....Hitman +360 download (cracked the updated engine) not a single donation.....Unravel + 120 download, 3 thanks and no donation.....The Crew +140 download, not a single donation.......The Evil Within (not in the tracking), not a single donation (this game took me time to crack). so....6 games and 1 donation. [b]I THANKS all the users that always says THANKS and the very few ones that make a donation or give me a free game.....really really appreciate :) [/b] So.... i decide to make my releases a little more "commercial". I will define an amount for each fix ("GOAL"), say for example USD 40.....so if i reach that amount with donations for a particular fix game i will make public, so everyone can use it and enjoy. If not, i wont release it and i will send back the donation (i will wait a couple of weeks)......so is important that every one that donate indicate the "game" and nvidia forum "username" (if they have) in the paypal transaction. Due the numbers of single download per game, I am confident that each goal will be reached (example Hitman with +360 single downloads will be 0,11 cents per user if the amount is USD 40, and 0,23 cent if the 50% donate...and 1 buck if only 11% donate). Hope this works OK, i've been thinking the best way to do this. I will define the amount depending of the game and the time that take to make the fix. The amount will not be a crazy number. Others Shadershackers, please DON'T donate.....i also use some fixes made by others, so no point to donate. If i see a donation i will reject it. If anyone don't know my fixes, since i'm a shadehacker i've released aprox. 58 fixes and colaborate and help in more fixes. You can look in the helixmod site. I always help when i have the time. My rig have installed win7 x64 and always use Single GPU - Single Screen (3DTV Play), so issues with win10 (annyversary, creator or others update), SLI and 3D surround are out of my possibilities to test. I can always suggest stuff, but not testing directly. This is not a pay for a particular fix or request. I fix games i'm currently playing and posting here. [b]I will use the donation to buy more games to fix and eventaully upgrade my GPU or use part of the donation for the upgrade[/b] I will probably post in the helixmod site the fixed game, but with the "download" link disabled and a link to this thread to communicate.....i suppose there is no problem to do this? (I will grab a second post to put the games with some screenshots and goals)
Hi guys!

In case some have wondered where I've been...i'm been very bussy lately, but i make my time to still playing and fixing games, but i'm not releasing it (my last release was Hitman in November 23, 2016). You may ask why? well, i feel that my contribution is not retributed (is my personal feeling), also very few people even say thanks for free stuffs (and later request particular things), some send PM about fixes and particular request, reporting issues that have nothing to do with the fixes, and more.

Make a fix take a LOT OF TIME, and make the fix more generic (different game settings, etc) take even more extra time. I calculate the extra time to make the fix more generic and the post release support and in the first case (more generic and prepare the release) is about 10%-15% extra time and the post release suppport is about 40% - 60% extra time (for example in the extreme case i have to refix Hitman...not the first time i do this in a game).

Info about my fixes, engines fixed and last fixes: http://3dfixes.ueuo.com/

You can see my last fixes, the download number is a single IP download.....Battleborn +40 download not a single thanks.....Mirror Edge Cayalyst +380 download and 1 donation (Thanks!).....Hitman +360 download (cracked the updated engine) not a single donation.....Unravel + 120 download, 3 thanks and no donation.....The Crew +140 download, not a single donation.......The Evil Within (not in the tracking), not a single donation (this game took me time to crack). so....6 games and 1 donation.

I THANKS all the users that always says THANKS and the very few ones that make a donation or give me a free game.....really really appreciate :)

So.... i decide to make my releases a little more "commercial".

I will define an amount for each fix ("GOAL"), say for example USD 40.....so if i reach that amount with donations for a particular fix game i will make public, so everyone can use it and enjoy. If not, i wont release it and i will send back the donation (i will wait a couple of weeks)......so is important that every one that donate indicate the "game" and nvidia forum "username" (if they have) in the paypal transaction. Due the numbers of single download per game, I am confident that each goal will be reached (example Hitman with +360 single downloads will be 0,11 cents per user if the amount is USD 40, and 0,23 cent if the 50% donate...and 1 buck if only 11% donate). Hope this works OK, i've been thinking the best way to do this.

I will define the amount depending of the game and the time that take to make the fix. The amount will not be a crazy number.

Others Shadershackers, please DON'T donate.....i also use some fixes made by others, so no point to donate. If i see a donation i will reject it.

If anyone don't know my fixes, since i'm a shadehacker i've released aprox. 58 fixes and colaborate and help in more fixes. You can look in the helixmod site. I always help when i have the time.

My rig have installed win7 x64 and always use Single GPU - Single Screen (3DTV Play), so issues with win10 (annyversary, creator or others update), SLI and 3D surround are out of my possibilities to test. I can always suggest stuff, but not testing directly.

This is not a pay for a particular fix or request. I fix games i'm currently playing and posting here.

I will use the donation to buy more games to fix and eventaully upgrade my GPU or use part of the donation for the upgrade

I will probably post in the helixmod site the fixed game, but with the "download" link disabled and a link to this thread to communicate.....i suppose there is no problem to do this?

(I will grab a second post to put the games with some screenshots and goals)
Posted 04/30/2017 01:43 PM   
[b]REMEMBER TO PUT THE GAME AND USERNAME IN THE PAYPAL TRX[/b] [url="http://3dfixes.ueuo.com/"]SEE GOALS HERE[/url] (GOAL option) [b]GAMES I'M LOOKING (not particular order):[/b] [url="http://3dfixes.ueuo.com/wip.html"]HERE[/url] [b]LAST RELEASES: [/b] [url="http://3dfixes.ueuo.com/releases.html"]HERE[/url]
REMEMBER TO PUT THE GAME AND USERNAME IN THE PAYPAL TRX

SEE GOALS HERE (GOAL option)

GAMES I'M LOOKING (not particular order):
HERE

LAST RELEASES:
HERE
Posted 04/30/2017 01:43 PM   
About Little Nightmares: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/994526/3d-vision/little-nightmares/2/ Can you please make an exception with that game? I just need to know how to fix the decal problems. If you managed to fix all lighting and decals problems, wow. The shader code was different from other UE4 games and different from the normal lighting and shadows shaders. I would like to know my fix download counter too if it were possible :p. I really don't know how many people use them. Edit: I think I can, by modifying your URLs. But I'm on my phone now, so too lazy to write URLs until later. I hope you get all the money you need. Although it would be sad if some fixes aren't released.
About Little Nightmares: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/994526/3d-vision/little-nightmares/2/

Can you please make an exception with that game? I just need to know how to fix the decal problems. If you managed to fix all lighting and decals problems, wow. The shader code was different from other UE4 games and different from the normal lighting and shadows shaders.

I would like to know my fix download counter too if it were possible :p. I really don't know how many people use them. Edit: I think I can, by modifying your URLs. But I'm on my phone now, so too lazy to write URLs until later.

I hope you get all the money you need. Although it would be sad if some fixes aren't released.

Email for PayPal donations: masterotakusuko@gmail.com
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.9GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 5
RAM: GSKILL Ripjaws Z 16GB 3866MHz CL18
GPU: Gainward Phoenix 1080 GLH
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Speakers: Logitech Z506

Posted 04/30/2017 01:59 PM   
DHR im with you there. I once talked to a girl who was a barber, i asked do you TaKe money from family, she said yes Not much but something decent. And. It works everybody who want to pay that Little get their have cut and i got a Little something for the trouble, but when i did not charge anything i was always busy, too busy and everybody was complaining when will you be able to get my hair done. So yeah i think that is the right way to go by making simple rules about payment. Allthough everyone wants live in a world of give and TaKe, its too easy just to TaKe and never give. I Have donated only one time,if i remember correctly it was for re7 30 dollars + 30 split in 3 ways for 3 hackers And i don't mind re7 never got a fix, i owe still greatly to this community and all you hackers for giving me a great time with 3D. I just bought the Little nightmares after my friend said he bought it. I was like what? And watched a play video and in a minute i was sold, So to star it in 3D sounds good. How good is the fix Any Bad issues ? What is the current balance you miss to release it ?
DHR
im with you there. I once talked to a girl who was a barber, i asked do you TaKe money from family, she said yes
Not much but something decent. And. It works everybody who want to pay that Little get their have cut and i got a Little something for the trouble, but when i did not charge anything i was always busy, too busy and everybody was complaining when will you be able to get my hair done.
So yeah i think that is the right way to go by making simple rules about payment. Allthough everyone wants live in a world of give and TaKe, its too easy just to TaKe and never give.

I Have donated only one time,if i remember correctly it was for re7 30 dollars + 30 split in 3 ways for 3 hackers
And i don't mind re7 never got a fix, i owe still greatly to this community and all you hackers for giving me a great time with 3D.

I just bought the Little nightmares after my friend said he bought it. I was like what? And watched a play video and in a minute i was sold,
So to star it in 3D sounds good. How good is the fix Any Bad issues ?
What is the current balance you miss to release it ?

CoreX9 Custom watercooling (vw)
I5-2500k@4.3GHz
TitanX pascal with shitty stock cooler
Win7/10
Video: Passive 3D fullhd 3D@60hz/channel Denon x1200wHc5 x 2 Geobox501->eeColorBoxes->polarizers/omega filttersCustom made silverscreen
FINLAND

Posted 04/30/2017 02:20 PM   
@masterotaku: i will send you a PM tomorrow That tracker i use is really nice, also you can see the location (country)....we should use it always. My first thought is a few people donwload the fixes, but now i see is way more than i thought.
@masterotaku: i will send you a PM tomorrow

That tracker i use is really nice, also you can see the location (country)....we should use it always. My first thought is a few people donwload the fixes, but now i see is way more than i thought.
Posted 04/30/2017 02:26 PM   
[quote="DHR"] Others Shadershackers, please DON'T donate.....i also use some fixes made by others, so no point to donate. If i see a donation i will reject it. [/quote] BUUU! :P I can totally understand the stance my friend! The amount of time that goes inside making a fix and testing and finding all the other configurations, etc is insane! Most of the times after I make a fix, I don't even play the game with the fix. I wait a bit more and do something else, because honestly after spending hundreds of hours to make that game work in 3D Vision gives me a big repulsion towards that game afterwards! I need to wait it out before I can actually start playing it :)) (That is, if I have the time left) ;)) One thing I want to ask though, for example let's say a game fix doesn't reach it's target. What do you plan to do with the fix? Are you going to delete it or just not release it public? What about to the other active members of the community? Whatever you do, don't just delete it;)) I am really curious to see how this will work out;) PS: Welcome back! I was wondering what's up with DHR in the last months as I haven't seen you around;)
DHR said:
Others Shadershackers, please DON'T donate.....i also use some fixes made by others, so no point to donate. If i see a donation i will reject it.

BUUU! :P

I can totally understand the stance my friend! The amount of time that goes inside making a fix and testing and finding all the other configurations, etc is insane!
Most of the times after I make a fix, I don't even play the game with the fix. I wait a bit more and do something else, because honestly after spending hundreds of hours to make that game work in 3D Vision gives me a big repulsion towards that game afterwards! I need to wait it out before I can actually start playing it :)) (That is, if I have the time left) ;))

One thing I want to ask though, for example let's say a game fix doesn't reach it's target. What do you plan to do with the fix? Are you going to delete it or just not release it public? What about to the other active members of the community? Whatever you do, don't just delete it;))

I am really curious to see how this will work out;)

PS:
Welcome back! I was wondering what's up with DHR in the last months as I haven't seen you around;)

Life is as empty without Terror, as is without Love...
But thou Chaos can be beautiful...
It can not last...

-
2x Asus GTX 980Ti Strix (OC edition), Custom Water-cooling to kick the Temperature & Noise arse ^_^
-3x Asus VG278HE 3D Vision 2 monitors (3D Surround)
i7 4790K @ 5.0Ghz ontop of Asus Maximus VII Ranger
DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2133
RAID0 256GB SSDs
RAID0 2TB Mechanical HDD (WD Black)
-
Alienware M17x R5
GT880M (8GB VRAM)
120hz 3D Samsung LCD Panel

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
256GB SSD + 1TB mechanical HDD
-
Alienware M14x R1
GT555M (1.5GB VRAM) - Regular LG LCD
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
256 SSD + 512GB mechanical HDD
-
Paypal for donations: tavyhome@gmail.com

Posted 04/30/2017 02:28 PM   
NP DHR. My personal view is that those of you that do this work deserve to be compensated for it and your work adds real value. I have contributed funds in the past and will do so when asked. If it wasn't for the contributions of you, Helifax, Masterotaku, DSS, etc. - I wouldn't have played many of these games. In addition, I think your per title request is more than fair... actually, a bargain. I will be making my contribution (feel free to spread it across this game list, as I am interested in all of them) once I am done typing this. Also, if you were interested in looking at Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0, I would be more than happy to contribute to those as well. :-)
NP DHR. My personal view is that those of you that do this work deserve to be compensated for it and your work adds real value. I have contributed funds in the past and will do so when asked.

If it wasn't for the contributions of you, Helifax, Masterotaku, DSS, etc. - I wouldn't have played many of these games.

In addition, I think your per title request is more than fair... actually, a bargain.

I will be making my contribution (feel free to spread it across this game list, as I am interested in all of them) once I am done typing this.

Also, if you were interested in looking at Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0, I would be more than happy to contribute to those as well. :-)

GeForce 1060 6 GB * Driver 382.05 * Intel i7-3770 * Windows 7 * 8 GB Ram * Asus 1920 x 1080/120hz

Posted 04/30/2017 02:39 PM   
Hi, I am exceedingly grateful for all the fixes everyone does, i would be totally lost without you guys, i have had 3d vision since 2010 and check helixmod blog religiously (which obviously links back to here) I made this account just now to say thanks for all the work. genuinely appreciate and i have no problem donating to fixes surely we as a community can cover the cost. I was wondering there is a game coming on the horizon i am desperate to have a fix for, if i paid the cost myself for you to create a fix and release would anyone be interest e.g helifax etc. i figure i owe helifax anyway as he has done some absolutely super work and allowed me to really enjoy 3d. are there any games helifax i can buy for you? cheers
Hi, I am exceedingly grateful for all the fixes everyone does, i would be totally lost without you guys, i have had 3d vision since 2010 and check helixmod blog religiously (which obviously links back to here)

I made this account just now to say thanks for all the work. genuinely appreciate and i have no problem donating to fixes surely we as a community can cover the cost.

I was wondering there is a game coming on the horizon i am desperate to have a fix for, if i paid the cost myself for you to create a fix and release would anyone be interest e.g helifax etc.

i figure i owe helifax anyway as he has done some absolutely super work and allowed me to really enjoy 3d.
are there any games helifax i can buy for you?

cheers

Posted 04/30/2017 02:40 PM   
[quote="Metaloholic"]So to star it in 3D sounds good. How good is the fix Any Bad issues ? What is the current balance you miss to release it ?[/quote] Little Nightmares fix is 3D Ready....there is only a minor issue at the end of the game with some ocean reflections (10 seconds on screen)....rest 3D Ready. The quality of the fixes are 3D Ready or Excellent like any other of my fixes....and if is something really wrong, i will write about it. [quote="helifax"]One thing I want to ask though, for example let's say a game fix doesn't reach it's target. What do you plan to do with the fix? Are you going to delete it or just not release it public? What about to the other active members of the community? Whatever you do, don't just delete it;))[/quote] Not release the fix.....personal use andgoogle drive backup. I also want to see how this model work, maybe is not the ideal..we will see. i was planning to post this about a month ago, but also been a little bussy..now i have more time. @TheBigDogma the idea of the GOAL is to cover the price game + extra%....i don't want to run a business here, but i value my time. Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0 are DX9 games...so probably wont fix it....i prefer to use 3Dmigoto, is easier to use and to be honest i forgot how to use some features of helix dll :(
Metaloholic said:So to star it in 3D sounds good. How good is the fix Any Bad issues ?
What is the current balance you miss to release it ?

Little Nightmares fix is 3D Ready....there is only a minor issue at the end of the game with some ocean reflections (10 seconds on screen)....rest 3D Ready. The quality of the fixes are 3D Ready or Excellent like any other of my fixes....and if is something really wrong, i will write about it.

helifax said:One thing I want to ask though, for example let's say a game fix doesn't reach it's target. What do you plan to do with the fix? Are you going to delete it or just not release it public? What about to the other active members of the community? Whatever you do, don't just delete it;))

Not release the fix.....personal use andgoogle drive backup. I also want to see how this model work, maybe is not the ideal..we will see.

i was planning to post this about a month ago, but also been a little bussy..now i have more time.

@TheBigDogma
the idea of the GOAL is to cover the price game + extra%....i don't want to run a business here, but i value my time.

Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0 are DX9 games...so probably wont fix it....i prefer to use 3Dmigoto, is easier to use and to be honest i forgot how to use some features of helix dll :(
Posted 04/30/2017 02:58 PM   
Perfectly understandable DHR:) Do you plan at least to give your fixes (if not publicly released) to the other shader-hackers around? (Since we can't donate to you anyway as you don't want ^_^)
Perfectly understandable DHR:)
Do you plan at least to give your fixes (if not publicly released) to the other shader-hackers around? (Since we can't donate to you anyway as you don't want ^_^)

Life is as empty without Terror, as is without Love...
But thou Chaos can be beautiful...
It can not last...

-
2x Asus GTX 980Ti Strix (OC edition), Custom Water-cooling to kick the Temperature & Noise arse ^_^
-3x Asus VG278HE 3D Vision 2 monitors (3D Surround)
i7 4790K @ 5.0Ghz ontop of Asus Maximus VII Ranger
DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2133
RAID0 256GB SSDs
RAID0 2TB Mechanical HDD (WD Black)
-
Alienware M17x R5
GT880M (8GB VRAM)
120hz 3D Samsung LCD Panel

16gb 1600Mhz DDR3
256GB SSD + 1TB mechanical HDD
-
Alienware M14x R1
GT555M (1.5GB VRAM) - Regular LG LCD
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
256 SSD + 512GB mechanical HDD
-
Paypal for donations: tavyhome@gmail.com

Posted 04/30/2017 03:03 PM   
I have donated to people with Paypal in the past and am willing to do it it the future as a show of thanks for spending time and effort working on fixes. Thank you for all your work. :)
I have donated to people with Paypal in the past and am willing to do it it the future as a show of thanks for spending time and effort working on fixes.

Thank you for all your work. :)

1080 GTX 8GB SLI | I7-4770K@4.5GHz | 16GB RAM | Win10x64
Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | 3D Vision 2

Posted 04/30/2017 03:04 PM   
Hello, DHR. I just started playing Unravel last night and used your fix with it, the game looks incredible in 3D and I love that your fix includes depth/convergence on the shoulder buttons. I left an anonymous thank you on the Helix blog(before this topic appeared), I really appreciate your hard work and all the other people who contribute to these awesome fixes. I will definately send a couple of donations your way, would love to play little nightmares in 3D and Edith finch(don't own that one yet). Do you accept Bitcoin/Etherium donations? If not I can also send via payapal no problem.
Hello, DHR. I just started playing Unravel last night and used your fix with it, the game looks incredible in 3D and I love that your fix includes depth/convergence on the shoulder buttons. I left an anonymous thank you on the Helix blog(before this topic appeared), I really appreciate your hard work and all the other people who contribute to these awesome fixes.

I will definately send a couple of donations your way, would love to play little nightmares in 3D and Edith finch(don't own that one yet).

Do you accept Bitcoin/Etherium donations? If not I can also send via payapal no problem.

Posted 04/30/2017 03:08 PM   
@DHR - also, if you can keep us updated on how any one game fix is progressing toward its dollar goal, that would be helpful. Example; I just finished Shards of Darkness (playing in CM), but LOVE the game and geometry 3D would be my reason for playing again. If you are a few bucks short of the goal, I would want to help push it to the finish line so it was released. Actually... that pretty much goes for all of the games on your current list... you have good taste! LOL
@DHR - also, if you can keep us updated on how any one game fix is progressing toward its dollar goal, that would be helpful.

Example; I just finished Shards of Darkness (playing in CM), but LOVE the game and geometry 3D would be my reason for playing again.

If you are a few bucks short of the goal, I would want to help push it to the finish line so it was released.

Actually... that pretty much goes for all of the games on your current list... you have good taste! LOL

GeForce 1060 6 GB * Driver 382.05 * Intel i7-3770 * Windows 7 * 8 GB Ram * Asus 1920 x 1080/120hz

Posted 04/30/2017 03:22 PM   
Thanks so much for all the great work u do. Sorry if I forget to say thanks sometimes. I think your pay for fix system is great and I'd love to send u 50 USD for Edith finch and little Nightmares. If you work something out with master Otaku, who is doing great work and loved his recent fix for yoka laylee. I'll also send him 20USD. That's a small price to pay for the hours spent on fixing these games. Also, even if a goal is reached. I think people should donate if possible if they enjoyed the game. I'll be donating from now on. I'll paypal the money tonight when I get back home from visiting family.
Thanks so much for all the great work u do. Sorry if I forget to say thanks sometimes. I think your pay for fix system is great and I'd love to send u 50 USD for Edith finch and little Nightmares. If you work something out with master Otaku, who is doing great work and loved his recent fix for yoka laylee. I'll also send him 20USD. That's a small price to pay for the hours spent on fixing these games.

Also, even if a goal is reached. I think people should donate if possible if they enjoyed the game. I'll be donating from now on.

I'll paypal the money tonight when I get back home from visiting family.

Posted 04/30/2017 04:18 PM   
Im willing to pitch in for styx. Anyone else? Cant give more than 10 bucks so we need at least 5 or so, who is with me?
Im willing to pitch in for styx. Anyone else? Cant give more than 10 bucks so we need at least 5 or so, who is with me?

Posted 04/30/2017 04:27 PM   
  1 / 8    
Scroll To Top